While us newlyweds don’t have any children of our own, that doesn’t mean we don’t have special little ones in our life.
With seven nieces and nephews spread throughout three sibling families, it could get a bit expensive to buy for each of them. So instead, a family gift (meant for the kids) is typically the way we’ve gone.
So here is a bit of Christmas Gift inspiration for the nieces and nephews in your life. Some of these gifts could be for a group of kids or an individual:
- Sculpey Clay Sampler Pack, from $18.79. For little creative hands. Sculpey clay is great for a wide range of kiddos.
- Suspend Game by Melissa & Doug, from $14.59. Fun for the whole family, this game comes highly recommended by my friend, Zina, at Let’s Lasso the Moon. She and a few of her other blog pals also have lots of great gift inspiration, check it out!
- A good family movie for all ages. My obsession from last season? The Muppets, from $20. Still want it.
- Ninjago LEGO Sets, from $14.99-$150+. For the boys in your family that perhaps fall in the 6-10 age range. I have it on good authority from my nephews (& niece) that this new Lego theme is all the rage.
- And of course, cute little outfits are always fun. Holiday Onesie from Tea, $36.00.
- Friends LEGO sets, from $9.88-$93.50+. For the little ladies, this lego theme set is another popular one for that 6-10 age range.
- For the baby or toddler relatives? Duck & Goose It’s Time for Christmas by Tad Hill ($6.99) + Plushy buddies ($14.21). Cute and snuggly.
- The ever-classic Snoopy Sno Cone Machine, $14.99+. This one reminds me of my own childhood. Great for a group gift.
- Gift of the Magi Book, from $10.87. (Seeing a trend with this one?).