As a newly married gal with strong Irish roots who married a guy with super strong Polish roots, I figured I should learn a bit about my hubby’s heritage and I could share some of mine. So today’s Christmas gift inspiration is based off of our heritage, but of course, depending on your’s and your partner’s family, you could explore your own historical roots.
Whether Irish, Polish or neither, here’s a few gift ideas you might enjoy giving (or receiving?!)…
- Vintage Irish Fisherman’s Sweater, $68.
- The Country Cooking of Ireland Cookbook, $50.
- Vintage Polish Messenger Bag, $110.
- Polish Chocolate Coated Candied Plums, $7.99.
- Vintage Polish Glass Ornaments, $14.95.
- Peat Moss / Irish Turf Incense, $16.95. (I miss this smell!)
- St. Kiernen’s Cross Irish Belleek Ornament, $31.00.
- Fair Isle Knit Christmas Stocking, $34.50.
- From a Polish Country House Kitchen Cookbook, $26.40.
Merry Christmas, Wesolych Swiat & Nollaig Shona!