I coerced my husband into providing a gift guide for guys (Or perhaps I did it just to get his wish list). Either way, check out these great ideas for guys from my hubby over at Wizconsin.
My holiday gift inspiration draws from some of my personal style, creativity, sounds, local and some gifts that I wish I’d received over the years (i.e. socks and underwear, not the kind we’ve all been given by my aunt).
We’ve got beer making equipment, The Beatles, lights that make your bike look like it’s from the future, and the basics. Some of these ideas require some work others require a sense of mystery and some arejust fun gifts for guys, big, small, or somewhere in between.
I wouldn’t mind finding any of these gifts under the tree this holiday season. Enjoy.
- Home Beer Brewing Kit, $40.
- Fancy Gift Box Subscription, from $20.
- The Beatles Stereo Vinyl Box Set, $319.
- Star Wars: Ultimate Action Figure Guide Book, $26.40.
- Ion Turntable, $99.
- Bill Murray Coloring Book, $14.95.
- LunarGrand Cole Haan Shoes, $248.
- Richer Poorer Socks, $12.
- Eagle T-Shirt by Orchard Street Press, $25.
- Flint & Tinder Underwear, $21.95.
- Betabrand Dress Sweatpants, $128. (I’ve been assured these are classy.)
Revolution Bicycle Lights Full System, $250.