Rifling through my stocking is my favorite part of Christmas gifts and I always save it as the last thing to open.
My mom had a few staples she always included, like a new ornament, a calendar and usually a movie (as we got older). Along with those staples there was usually a little something special like a piece of jewelry and the rest was candy and gag gifts.
This being our first Christmas as a married couple, I also wanted to adopt a tradition that my parents did for their first Christmas. They picked out each other’s Christmas stockings that they each still use.
So here’s a bunch of stocking stuffer ideas, random though some of them may be.
- Owl Lip Balm, $3.99.
- 2013 Calendar, $12.95.
- Animal Butt Magnets, $14.
- Starry Night Knee Socks, $12.
- “Home Made” Cookie Stamp, $16.95.
- A little something shiny, Arrow Necklace, $38.
- Earbud Spool, $9.95.
- Where We’ve Been Scratch Map, $22.
- Doxie Pen, $4.95.
- Ornament, $9.00.
- Movie! From $9.99. The Hunger Games.
- Reindeer Penny Candy, $5.
And a few Christmas Stocking Ideas:
- Loomed Stockings, from $48.
- Linen Stockings, $34.99.
- Chunky Knit Stockings, from $39.50.
- Quilt Stocking, $24.99.